

There is a pretty big drop off from the last stair on the deck to the ground so he is building a landing at the bottom. In between the landing and the patio will be brick stairs that match the patio bricks. I think it is going to look awesome once it's finished!Now we just have to find time for him to finish it! We are busy next weekend but he's hoping to get some work done on it after he gets home throughout the week. Those of you that know Cody well know it is rare for him to make it home from work before 7pm, but lately it's been as late as 9:30pm. So we'll see how this working throughout the week goes!

2 comments:
LOOKS GREAT! TRAVIS ALSO WENT THROUGH MANY SHIRTS/DAY THIS WEEKEND. I THINK THREE WAS HIS MAGIC NUMBER TOO!
Sarah, so fun to find your blog!!! I read down far enough to see that you are having a baby!!! Congratulations. And I must say, Owen is adorable.
Also, coming from someone who just completed an almost 400 square foot patio, I can tell you from experience, it is NOT as easy as they make it seem on DIY!
It's great to catch up on your family and happenings in your life!
Post a Comment