CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Male Bonding

Just thought I'd share a few pictures of my boys relaxing and watching a little TV together over the weekend. I got sick on Saturday night and stayed in bed most of Sunday so Owen was so excited to get to spend the whole day with Daddy. They have so much fun together!


6 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

I see it's been too long since we've seen Cody! ;)
Auntie Gaye

Mama Muhs said...

I wondered how many facial hair comments we would get! I'm not a fan.

Carmen said...

I'm a fan of the facial hair! Your boys are too cute for words! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are feeling better!

Estel's said...

I agree with Carmen - I'm a fan of facial hair too!!

Owen is getting so big!

Mama Muhs said...

Thanks, Carmen! They just love being together.

Actually, I like the way facial hair looks--I just don't like kissing it! ;)

The Harris Family said...

Your boys are so handsome. I also like facial hair but I agree with you, it sucks to kiss it.