Well, I've been trying to post some pictures of our weekend at Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess' but for some reason it's not working. So I thought I'd share a cute Owen story for now.
Owen, as most of you know, is crazy about his daddy. I think he makes a comment about Daddy at least 20 times a day, and usually it's inquiring about where Daddy is or when he'll be back or wanting to go see him wherever he is. So I always tell him "Daddy's at work." Even when Daddy is working in the yard or gone somewhere else, I just tell him he's at work because he seems to understand that that means Daddy's gone but he'll be coming back soon. However, now he thinks that's where EVERYONE is when they aren't here! Maddy and Grandma were visiting for a week and then a few days ago he told me, "Grandma's at work. Maddy's at work." Today he asked if he could go see his cousin, Luca, who lives 4 hours away and when I said we couldn't see Luca today he said, "Luca's at work." He even wanted to watch Barney this morning and when I told him Barney wasn't on right now he said, "Barney's at work." I'm just waiting for the day that he says, "How come Mommy never goes to work?" haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment