CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Jailbird

We've had a pretty uneventful week around here, with today being no different. I wasn't feeling well this morning so Owen and I ended up sleeping in until nearly 10am. I know, I can hear many of you cursing me now. :) The downside to having a child that will sleep in is that said child also likes to stay up late! So, we are foregoing a nap this afternoon and hoping to get back on a more regular schedule. We have just been pushing bedtime back a little bit more each night over the summer, so my plan is to get back to our original 8pm bedtime in the next few weeks. The only problem is that I need to change my schedule to keep up with his, which is the hardest part! Anyway, so I pulled out the camera and took a couple of cute pictures this morning that I thought I'd share.

Here's my little jailbird. He loves to look at you through the banister, especially giving kisses through each spindle! We have to do that at night before he goes to bed.

Anytime I try to take a picture of him these days he just will not cooperate. He won't even smile, much less look at the camera. However, today he says to me, "Wanna take a picture?" I pull out the camera and turn it on him and he says, "Cheeeeese!!!!" like he's been doing it all his life. Little stinker!

2 comments:

Kate B said...

Don't feel bad, that's what time I got up today too. Sleep comes at a premium these days, so I take what I can get when I can get it! Your son is too cute!

Mama Muhs said...

I don't blame you, Kate! I remember when Owen was an infant I would get up early with him, feed him and then put him in his swing where he'd sleep for another 2-3 hrs. every morning. You gotta do what you gotta do!