CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Meeting Baby Brandon

Well, after only 3 months we were finally able to get over to our friends Chuck and Dawn's house to meet the newest member of their family. Little Brandon was born in May and joined his big brother Jason. We had a great time visiting with them. So much so that I only got 4 pictures of the kids! Dawn and I were just chatting too much that I hardly took any pictures! But I did get a few keepers.

Here is the adorable Brandon. It's hard to tell in the picture but he has the cutest red hair--something his father continues to deny. Accept it, Chuck. It's red and it's adorable!!! :)

Big brother and little brother--aren't they so cute?!

Owen decided that he was going to get in on the action.


I asked Owen if he wanted to give the baby a kiss and he apparently thought I meant give him mouth-to-mouth! Hey, it's still cute! Let's just hope it's this cute when it's his own sibling!

Thanks again to the Knoxes for a great dinner and great company! We need to do that more often!

0 comments: