Uncle Matt set up the little DVD player for the boys since the adults were hogging the big TV. It worked out great for us and the boys loved it! Thanks, Uncle Matt!
Uncle Matt and Cade enjoying the pool
On Saturday night we gave the boys a bath together. It was Cade's first time having a friend in the tub and he just couldn't stop staring at Owen like, "Why is there someone else in here with me?" It was too cute and Owen just loved it!
Caders chillin' in the recliner with his Mama. I can't get enough of this little cutie!
Owen and Cade giving kisses
Owen with Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess
What a little cheeser!!!Thanks again to Matt and Jess for hosting us and to Auntie Gaye for cooking for us all weekend. We had a great time and can't wait to get together again soon!
3 comments:
Isn't great that kids are happy with a 7-inch screen to watch their shows while we use the widescreens? We'll have to remember this in a couple weeks at the lake....
It was a great weekend but I'm not sure Uncle Jay and Matt would agree with the "nothing but chatting, swimming, and relaxing" part. ;)
Yeah, I thought about that as I was typing it. They did work a little harder than the rest of us. Haha!
Post a Comment