CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Truth Comes Out!

So here is the real reason I have been such an absent blogger as of late.....


I know there are some of you that already know this but Cody and I have sort of kept it under our hats. We both know that anything can happen at any time in a pregnancy but we do feel that our risks our much lessened after 16 weeks, which is why we decided not to talk about it too much. It was a little awkward for Cody having to go back to work after we lost the baby and having to tell people about it. He took his cookies into work this morning to announce it there and he was so excited about it! (When anyone is pregnant you bring in chocolate chip cookies, and yes, they have to be chocolate chip, to announce it.)
So, I am about 16 weeks and things seem to be going pretty well. I have been either sick, exhausted or both, which is why I haven't had much energy for blogging. As soon as Owen goes down for a nap, I do the same! I haven't been as sick as I was with my last two pregnancies, which leads me to believe it is a girl but what do I know? We will actually find out the gender on August 23rd so we are excited about that. I had thought about waiting to find out but I'm just so dang curious that I don't think I can do it!!! My due date is January 18th, which means a c-section will probably be scheduled for around the 11th if nothing happens before then. Grandma Debbie is so excited about coming up here in the dead of the Iowa winter! ;)

8 comments:

mgntrower said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you both! I hope all goes well for you this time, I'm sure it will.

Anonymous said...

Finally we can tell! My tongue was getting sore from biting it! I only slipped a few times. ;)

Estel's said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! Rest, Relax and enjoy!

Can't wait to find out what it is!!! Keep us informed!

Love -
The Estel's

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I am so happy for you guys! Gaye mentioned it to me awhile ago and I was just waiting for it to pop up on your web page! Congratulations on expanding your family, I'm sure you're thrilled! I love seeing all the pics, by the way... it's a great way to find out what you've been up to since the Drones in Murphysboro never get to see you! Congrats again! Love ya, Steph

Mama Muhs said...

Thanks so much everyone! I think I have even slipped myself. I can't tell you how many times I've almost written something about it on here! So don't worry, I'm sure you'll be hearing lots more about it now! And so good to hear from you, Stephanie! ;)

The Harris Family said...

Congrats!!!! :) Looking forward to all the updates and pictures!

Kate B said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful picture! Can't wait to find out if Owen will have a baby sister or brother. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! I also look forward to "meeting" the new one on blog here soon!! Hope you also feel better!! Brooke