CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2007

LL Cool C

For those of you not familiar with rapper LL Cool J's moniker--the title would stand for "Ladies Love Cool Cody." :) We went to our friends, Andy and Chrissy's house for dinner last night. They have 15-month old twins, a boy and a girl. For some reason, the little girl just LOVED Cody. We see them every so often but not really often enough for her to remember who he is. But as soon as we walked in the door she climbed up in his lap and sat there for 10 minutes just looking around! It was so cute. She continued to do that for the rest of the night. I even tried to hold her once while I was sitting next to Cody and she kept reaching out for him. She wanted nothing to do with me! I was kicking myself all night because I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get to capture this cuteness on film. I guess ladies young and old must really love the new facial hair! ;)

In other news, I went to the doctor today for a routine check-up. He decided to put me on a decongestant and an antibiotic for the horrible coughs and headaches I've been having for the last week. He was concerned I might have strep but then decided it's just some nasty bug. Aside from a very annoying cough and that occasional pesky nausea, I am feeling ok. Owen and I had a "Mommy and Me" day today and went out to lunch and did a little shopping. We tried to find him some new shoes as his are a little small but to no avail. Why is it damn near impossible to get a toddler shoe in a half size?! Anyway, he was just a little angel and we just had the best time. It was one of those days that makes me happy I'm a Mom. Now if he would just take a good nap, the day would be even better! :)

0 comments: