CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Let's Hear it for the Boy!

Well, the Muhs legacy lives on and I continue to be outnumbered. That's right, we're having another boy! We found out yesterday after waiting very patiently for the little stinker to move his legs so we could find out. He was moving all over the place but never in the way we wanted him to! Of course, his daddy was so excited. He saw it first and said, "I see it! It's a boy! It's a boy!" I'm certain the woman thought he was a nutcase. Here are a couple of pictures that we got:

I'm sure in many years to come he will be so happy that I posted his business on the internet for all to see. :)


He never would show us his face so I have to go back for yet another ultrasound in 2 weeks. They like to be able to see everything to rule out any problems. So far everything looks good. His heartbeat was good and all the measurements seemed to be where they should be. He weighs 9 oz right now and is in the 40th percentile. And like his siblings before him, he is already breech! I really don't know what it is about my children that they like to be backwards in my uterus!

21 comments:

MMC said...

Only your kids would do everything back asswards! Congrats again! We're looking forward to meeting "CJ"!

Mama Muhs said...

No CJ! :)

Kate B said...

Woo hoo! Congratulation on your mini-MALE-muhs. I'm so excited for you all. Hopefully you saved a lot of Owen's boy stuff!

Brooke said...

Congratulations-that is so exciting!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all!

Mama Muhs said...

Kate, of course I've saved Owen's stuff. I am, after all, Debbie Glodo's daughter! LOL Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone!

Anonymous said...

Looks like old Grampa Gary was right again lol! Well congratulations to you all and I'm sure Owen will be so great at and thrilled to be a big brother!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!

Gaye Youngman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harris Family said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'll be sure to tell everyone out here!

Anonymous said...

I said from the start it would be another boy! Congrats! And yes I will be in Iowa in Jan.

Carmen said...

Congratulations!!! I was cracking up at the first picture...

And have no fear, Corin was breech for many, many weeks.

mgntrower said...

Congrats Sarah!! (and Cody and Owen of course) So glad to hear that all is going well!

Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting Sarah! We are all very excited to meet the next Muhs Man!!

Most importantly - you and the baby are doing well!

Love to you all!

The Estel's

Gaye Youngman said...

Michelle, they're not going to call him "CJ" -- I think it's going to be "Cammie Joe" or "Cammy Joe" -- which spelling do you prefer, Sarah? ;)
Auntie Gaye

Mama Muhs said...

I think I'm going to have to rethink this child's name!

Gaye Youngman said...

I'm just teasing. Cameron Joseph is a cute name!

Emily said...

Sarah,
From a mama of two boys to another - Congrats! I'm so happy for you, Cody, and Owen. Take care!

Mama Muhs said...

Well, I do like it better than Avis! ;)

Gaye Youngman said...

You know, Grandpa Bill had a buddy in the Navy named "Avis" -- and yes, it was a man. ;)

Mama Muhs said...

I never knew that!