I captured my son in this lovely pose this afternoon after he brought this swim diaper to me. He kept putting it in my hand and whining because he wanted it on. I kept telling him no but he insisted. He even tried to get it on himself! So I finally gave in and put it on him and then he just walked around the house in it. Do you think he was trying to tell me something? :)
Friday, August 18, 2006
Think he wants to swim?
I captured my son in this lovely pose this afternoon after he brought this swim diaper to me. He kept putting it in my hand and whining because he wanted it on. I kept telling him no but he insisted. He even tried to get it on himself! So I finally gave in and put it on him and then he just walked around the house in it. Do you think he was trying to tell me something? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment