CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 28, 2006

M-I-C-K-E-Y...

Cody went to Downtown Disney the night he was in California and brought back presents for Owen and myself. I got a Disneyland ornament--I love to get ornaments from places we've been so Cody usually brings me one when he goes on a trip without me. I also got a book about Disney gardens which is really cool--something I can't wait to share with both my mom and Cody's mom. And here's what Owen got:

I can hear the Mickey Mouse Club calling now....

2 comments:

Beth said...

What about the Maxim magazine in the background? Did Cody bring that home to Owen too? :) just kidding. Looks like he is really enjoying his new ears! Too cute! He is looking more and more like his daddy every day!!!

Mama Muhs said...

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that! I almost said something about it in the post but I thought I'd wait and see if anyone noticed it first. Should have known you'd be the first! :)