CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

"I want to be like Daddy!"

Today Owen found a pair of Daddy's socks on the floor and kept trying to put them on himself. When he couldn't get them on, Cody put them on for him. Owen LOVED wearing them and walked around in them for about a half hour. When I took them off he tried to get them back on by himself but couldn't do it. I had to distract him with a bath otherwise he'd still be wearing them! This from the child who won't even wear his own socks. Maybe if I got Cody to put Owen's socks on, Owen would finally want to wear them! Is anyone having any memories of the girl in Flashdance after seeing these?! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

HaHaHa! Too funny. I can't help but crap up looking at these! What a silly little stinker. But so cute!

Beth

Beth said...

CRACK! I MEANT TO SAY CRACK UP LOOKING AT THESE!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you meant "crack up" but the first one was so much funnier! :)

Mama Muhs said...

Yeah, I thought crap up was pretty funny myself! I'm sure she hasn't heard the last of this one...

That's 2 anonymous posts today...however both were made at midnight so I have a pretty good idea of who you are Ms. Anon...:)