Thursday, August 24, 2006
A New Look!
Well, after MUCH time and effort on my part, Muhs News finally has a new look! It took me a while to find a template that I liked and then even longer to figure out all the html language in order to get it work. I'm happy to say that I am a little more computer savvy than I originally thought and I am quite proud of myself for figuring it all out. Ok, so it took 3 days of working on it to do it, but I still did it! Let me know what you think and if you have a site you'd like me to add to the "Links" section. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the new look! We had no idea Monica was so computer savvy!
Monica is a mulit-faceted lady! I can give yours a new look if you like. I won't even charge you! LOL
Post a Comment