Here's the Muhses oustide my parents' vacation home in Fairfield Glade, TN where we spent the week last week with some of my family. We had such a great time with everyone!
Here's Cody and myself with my cousin, Beth, her husband, Ryan, and my cousin, Matt, and his wife, Jessica on the steps of our unit we stayed in. We all stayed at there with my Auntie Gaye and Uncle Jay. We had a 4 bedroom, 4 bath condo. It was WONDERFUL! It had a great kitchen/living room/dining room that was all open with huge vaulted ceilings. My mom, dad, grandma, niece Maddy, and Owen all stayed at my parents' house they have down there. We spent most of our days at the house or shopping while the guys golfed. I was able to work in my pedicure but unfortunately, did not get my massage! I still had a great time though! At night we ate dinner at the condo around the huge table there and then played games. We had a lot of fun together. We did, however, miss my brother, Josh, his wife, Angie, and daughter, Danielle who weren't able to join us this year. My favorite part about my family is that even though we spent the entire week living with each other, they still came to my parents' house in M'boro on Friday night when we got there and then again the following Saturday and Sunday when we stopped there on our way home. We savor every moment we have together and are still sad when we have to leave! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family! Here's some more pics of the entire week...

Owen and GiGi reading on the couch. Owen loved having her read to him.
My dad and Uncle Jay watching TV with their eyes closed.
Owen and Maddy in a "taxi" at the mall. He LOVED riding in it. They had a bunch of these throughout the mall and Maddy felt the need to ride them ALL! She kept asking Grandma for more money!
Owen playing with the pots and pans at the condo. He found this cabinet the second night we were there and loved playing with all the pans inside it! He would just go over, open the doors, and empty everything inside of it!Grandpa and Owen read a book. It is a bath book I bought him while I was shopping one day. For some reason he got so attached to it and carried it around for days everywhere he went! We accidently left it at Grandma and Grandpa's house in M'boro but luckily Owen didn't seem to notice. Apparently he forgot how attached he was to it!
Jess and Matt help Maddy with her swimming. Jess helped her a lot and she's starting to swim a lot better!
Uncle Ryan and Mr. Cool chillin' in the pool.
Owen chills by the pool with a snack.
Grandpa, Maddy, Owen, and Cody in the pool.
Maddy and Owen in the pool. They had so much fun swimming together! Owen kept wanting Maddy to hold him. He loves her so much and she was such a big help with him all week.
The girls took the guys in Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. You will see the Clock/Plant in all the game pictures because we made that our trophy. The winner of each game every night had to get their picture taken with it. This is also the game where I inherited the nickname "Monica" from "Friends" because everyone thought I was a little crazy about games and winning. :)
My first poker win! This was the first time I've ever played poker other than video poker at the casinos! The best part about it all is that it came down to Cody and myself at the end and I took him out. I got 25 bucks and great bragging rights!
Jess and Matt help Maddy with her swimming. Jess helped her a lot and she's starting to swim a lot better!
Uncle Ryan and Mr. Cool chillin' in the pool.
Owen chills by the pool with a snack.
Grandpa, Maddy, Owen, and Cody in the pool.
Maddy and Owen in the pool. They had so much fun swimming together! Owen kept wanting Maddy to hold him. He loves her so much and she was such a big help with him all week.
The girls took the guys in Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. You will see the Clock/Plant in all the game pictures because we made that our trophy. The winner of each game every night had to get their picture taken with it. This is also the game where I inherited the nickname "Monica" from "Friends" because everyone thought I was a little crazy about games and winning. :)
My first poker win! This was the first time I've ever played poker other than video poker at the casinos! The best part about it all is that it came down to Cody and myself at the end and I took him out. I got 25 bucks and great bragging rights! The guys beat the girls in Cranium. They didn't gloat at all. :)
GiGi was a fierce competitor! She had a great time taking all of our money!
My SECOND big poker win! I'm really starting to enjoy this game! :) This time it came down to Ryan and myself. I got $20 and he got $10. I know it killed him to lose to me!

Maddy and Owen joined Grandpa for a morning walk after we got back from TN on Sunday. They both LOVE to walk with Grandpa and Bo.
GiGi was a fierce competitor! She had a great time taking all of our money!
My SECOND big poker win! I'm really starting to enjoy this game! :) This time it came down to Ryan and myself. I got $20 and he got $10. I know it killed him to lose to me!
Maddy and Owen joined Grandpa for a morning walk after we got back from TN on Sunday. They both LOVE to walk with Grandpa and Bo.


2 comments:
Love the pics! We had so much fun and you can really tell from all the pictures! we miss you guys already and can't wait to see you again. I can't believe Owen forgot his bath book! He was so attached to it! Oh well, on to the next book I guess. Well, congrats again on all the wins MONICA!!!!
Beth
It looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!
It's always fun to win and have bragging rights! LOL
Post a Comment