Gramma Lynn reading to Owen and Luca, one of their favorite things to do together. I'm not sure where Cameron will sit when he is ready to join in on the fun but I'm certain Gramma will find room! I can't get over how old Luca looks in this pic!
Look closely at Owen's left ear. Only at Grampa Gary's. (don't worry, it's not real.)
Cam checking out his crazy Grampa. He never knows what to think of him, but he is never scared of him. He just kind of stares at him in wonder. Which, really, is not that much different than how most people look at him. ;)
Grampa and Gramma Linda with the kiddos. Yes, Owen did take off his coat while we were there! We just took these right before we were heading out the door.
Cody doing his best Elton John impersonation. "C-C-C Cody and the jets!"I am excited to report that we are headed back east in just a few weeks. They are having a benefit for Joey, our good friend who was injured in a car accident in October. I am also excited to report that Joey is doing well and just moved to an awesome rehab center. He has a long road ahead of him but he seems like he is motivated and up for the challenge. Way to go, Joey! Until next time, folks...
1 comments:
We can't wait to see you!!
Love, Susie, Matt & kids!
Post a Comment