CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Cash in a Dress and Other Murphysboro Gems

I really don't think I need to remind you all at this point of my "better late than never" mantra so let's just get on with the post. While we were in the 'boro in February we had Cash's Baptism, where Cody and I were asked to serve as his Godparents. We felt so honored to be part of his special day and look forward to guiding him spiritually as he grows.

If I remember correctly, he didn't even wince when the water hit his head.
Proud Parents and Godparents with Cash and Fr. Gary

The Godparents with our adorable Godchild. I hadn't realized until just now how incredibly tired Cody looks in these pictures! He woke up at 4am on Saturday in order to drive to the 'boro. We had a late date night, it being Valentine's Day and all, so I guess by the time Sunday hit we were lucky that we didn't need to dunk his head in the Baptismal Font.



We were able to get a picture with G'ma and G'pa with the older grandkids right before the Glodos went back home. Alas, Cameron could not muster up the patience to sit with them and had to be whisked off to naptime. Cameron lacking, I still think it's a pretty good picture!




And for those of you wondering, yes, my brother was in town for the event, as evidenced by this cheery picture. I'm pretty sure Owen or Maddy must have taken this because I don't recall doing it. Not bad!

0 comments: