
They have a mini-bowling game that Owen loved. He still had a hard time getting the ball down the lane but with the help of bumper bars and a little time, he really started to get the hang of it.
This is his "strike" pose. He would yell, "I got a strike!" like this nearly every time he bowled. I don't think he ever actually got one, but he didn't care.
Cam sat in his stroller snacking and quietly observing while Owen bowled. He was so good! I'm pretty sure he's storing nuts for the winter in those cheeks! ;)
Cameron wasn't sure what to make of it. He got on, wanted off, got back on, tolerated it a bit, then quickly wanted off again.
Owen the Strong Man!
One of his faves, "Deal or No Deal"
Daddy and I took turns walking around with Cameron. This is one of his favorite things to do these days, although I think he's pretty far off from walking on his own.We ate lunch while we were there and then Cameron and Mommy headed home for naptime while the big boys stayed and played some more. They ended up with 700 tickets which amounted to massive amounts of crap toys that we don't need but are sure to be noticed if they are put in the trash. Nevertheless, we had a great time and the boys were on their best behavior, for the most part. And you really can't ask for more than that! I finished up Owen's cake once I got Cameron down for his nap so stay tuned for cake pics and dinner out at Owen's favorite restaurant. That's right, folks, the fun's not over yet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment