This is what life is like on a typical morning with three boys...
*This was taken during a rare get-together at Auntie Beth's house as part of our infmaous stay at the Glodo Infirmary. I apologize for the lack of subtitles to translate the toddler-speak. I can almost always tell you what Cade is saying but have a little trouble amidst all this chaos! I can tell you that yes, he did refer to me as Debbie at one point. He often mistakes my mom and me for each other and I'm really not sure why as I look nor act nothing like my mother. *wink, wink* But really, this kid could say absolutely nothing and still be so darn cute!
1 comments:
Haha! Love the video. Boys, boys, and more boys! They sure are cute ones at that. love you and can't wait to see you very very soon!
Post a Comment