CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flight Plan

"Mommy, cups can fly."

"How do cups fly?"

"They can fly with pixie dust!!"

"Oh, yeah, well I guess just about anything can fly with pixie dust, can't it? Can we fly with pixie dust?"

"Sure we can."

"And how do we do that? Where can we get pixie dust?"

"From Tinker Bell!!!"

"But how do we find Tinker Bell?"

"She's in the Peter Pan movie. We'll have to go in the TV and get her."

"Go in the TV? Can we do that?"


*long pause, followed by a disappointed response*


"No, we can't. No one can help us."



In non-related flying/pixie dust news, today is Grandma Lynn's birthday! Happy Birthday, Grandma! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day today!

*(Author's note: I am completely aware that many a post has passed without pictures. My husband reminds me of this fact nearly every night. I suppose I will trek ALL the way down to the basement and upload some pictures onto the desktop computer, which I now believe is archaic when compared to our shiny, new, right-at-your-fingertips-at-any-given-moment laptop. I promise to do it soon!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way...This "green" version of the Muhs News reminds me of the puke because its puke green. I have to admit a little dull and boring. Can you sprinkle some pixie dust and change that too when you add your pictures? Better yet in the famous words of David Chapel, "Sprinkle some crack on em'!"