CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Reunion

It seems as though cupid is working in our favor because Cody is on his way here as we speak. Thank God for small miracles. Ok, maybe miracle is a bit of a stretch but who cares, we get to see our daddy tonight!!! Owen is running around here saying, "My daddy is coming! My daddy is coming!" I'm just happy because Cody and I may actually get to go on a date on Valentine's Day. I think it's been almost 4 years since that happened! I'm not even sure we'll know what to talk about. It's a good thing I have all day to come up with something. I really don't think vomitting children and snotty noses qualify as romantic conversation. Well, maybe if I whisper it in his ear it will work. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice for you guys! Have a great evening!

Carmen said...

I hope you were able to spend a great evening together sans any kind of vomiting! Here's hoping everyone is feeling better this week.

Andy Breuer said...

Oh no! They've been sick?! I feel terrible! I hope they're over it by now! Drop them off at our house if they're not. We'll take care of them for you!