Well, my prediction was spot-on and Dad ended up being very sick last night. The only thing worse than having a one year old with it is my dad having it. ;) What I hadn't predicted was going into Cameron's room at 1am to find him lying in his crib next to, you guessed it, a pool of vomit. Really? I mean, really? It's not bad enough that he had it once? I was amazed that he had fallen back to sleep and really didn't want to wake him but, obviously, I had no choice. I sat up on the couch with him where he vomitted again, all over me. We stayed there until 3am, hoping he would fall asleep on me but he never would so I had to put him back in his bed. After, of course, my dear mother cleaned it up for us. Thankfully he went to sleep and slept until 9am. I am still pretty puzzled as to why he got it again but am thankful that he has seemed ok all day today, save for a little crabbiness. But who wouldn't be crabby after that night?
I decided that I needed to take matters into my own hands and have spent the entire day washing anything that might have even come near a sick person in this house. I started thinking about those flea bombs that people have to set off in their houses after they've had an infestation of fleas. Do you think they make a flu bomb?
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, the reason your brother hasn't called is that Madison and I have been sick since friday night. I think you passed it through the phoneline! This is the second time I have had it and Madison is just feeling better tonight at 9pm as she goes to sleep. Unless I wear my bubble suit this coming weeked I will be staying the hell out of the Boro! I can't take this a third time, my body will shut down!
:( I was just saying to Mom that I was surprised you hadn't called all weekend. Then I told her that you were probably afraid you would get it just by talking to us! That sucks! Call me when you are feeling better!
Post a Comment