Most of the kiddos at the party. I think it's funny that Molly is the only one smiling and looking at the camera!
My little cheeser!
The cake. Unfortunately, I didn't get to make the cake this year. Due to time and the fact that the Thomas Wilton pan is no good, I settled for a store-bought cake. I still thought it turned out pretty cute and Owen loved it!
Jack (or Jack-Jack, as Owen calls him), Logan, and Owen...oh, and that's little Mason there in the left corner. We tried to get all the Calvert, Elrick, and Muhs kids in there but it just wasn't happening.
Of course, we always have to get a picture of the birthday buddies, Owen and Uncle Jay. I think it's so weird that both my kids were born on another family member's birthday. Cam's birthday buddy is my aunt Barb so we'll have to get their picture in December!Okay, stay tuned for Baptism pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment