CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bicycle Boy

Owen is just learning to ride his bike this year, as he can finally reach the pedals on it! He has been having so much fun going out with Daddy in the evenings and riding around the driveway. On Sunday I got him a new Thomas helmet and kneepads, which he absolutely loves. He wears the helmet in the house all the time! Here's a few pictures of him riding this weekend.

Just a cute little picture in one of his new summer outfits that I bought that I had to post because I thought it was so cute!
He's ready to go! Notice Murphy in the background asking Daddy if he can go out, too!

When I bought the helmet I saw a Thomas bike that I wanted to buy for him so badly! It was so cute! I held off since we really had no money for it and he's still just learning and it was a little bigger than this bike. Maybe next month!

0 comments: