I am still having problems uploading pictures. I can get them uploaded but then when they are done it says to click "done" to add them to your blog and the "done" button is nowhere to be found. Is anyone else having this problem? So there's the frustration part of the title. I figured since I couldn't get any pictures up I'd give you an awesome story that I heard yesterday.
Cody was telling me about a man that he works with who has a son who was born a few years ago 6 weeks premature. He told Cody this story last week when they were working together. He had some problems and had to be in the hospital for months after he was born. Then when he was around a year old he had to have a risky surgery done. During the surgery, he almost died but they were able to save him. When the boy was 2 he had to go back to the same hospital (not sure why). When they got to the hospital his dad said to him, "This is where you had your surgery a while ago. Do you remember being here when you were younger? " The boy said, "Yeah, I remember. They wouldn't let me stay." The father said, "What do you mean they wouldn't let you stay?" He said, "I was here and all these people were dancing around me and they told me I couldn't stay and that I had to go back."
My jaw dropped when Cody told me. Apparently the little boy was remembering something that happened to him while he was on the operating table and nearly dying. I just can't imagine hearing your 2 year old child say that to you. If that doesn't make you believe in a higher power, I don't know what will. Anyway, I just felt so compelled to share that with everyone because I had never heard anything like that before. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and remember to BELIEVE!
CORRECTION: For those of you who know my husband well you know that he doesn't really re-tell a story very well. He always manages to forget certain parts and then just makes them up as he goes along. Anyway, I just wanted to note that he has since found out that the boy was actually three years old when he had the surgery and then they went back to the hospital a few months after that. It's still an amazing story but I at least wanted to correct myself!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW!! Talk about chills. That is an awesome story Sarah. Thank you so much for sharing. And you're right, it's always important that we remember who is REALLY running this ship... and to always look to him for the right answers.
Post a Comment