CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun with Daddy

Just a couple of pictures I took of Daddy and his boys last weekend. Owen is Daddy's best bud these days and just adores him. Anytime he wears his Illinois or Cubs t-shirt he says, "I'm just like Daddy!" One day he had on a polo shirt and he said, "It has buttons on it just like Daddy's shirt!" I guess it won't be long before Cameron is joining in on the adoration of Daddy as well. Looks like I better have a little girl soon! :)

Look how thin my husband's face looks! He's lost somewhere around 30 lbs since January! Go, Cody!
Owen's newest thing is doing silly faces. And who does a better silly face that Daddy?!


1 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

It seems like only yesterday Owen wanted to be just like Mommy wearing your high heels! ;)
As for Cody, you look GREAT, but that's ENOUGH! You're making the rest of us look bad!!