CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Hate Computers!

Ok, most of the time I love them but when they don't work, I hate it! This would be the reason you have not seen a post from me in 3 weeks. First I was having trouble with blogger and couldn't get pictures to load to my page after trying numerous times, then I was having trouble with my computer. I think Cody has fixed our computer issue but now I have tried a couple of times again to load pictures and it's still not working. It doesn't seem that anyone else is having this problem as most of my friends have been putting up new stuff on their blogs, so I don't know what is going on! I will keep on trying and hopefully get lots of pictures up soon! I still have birthday and baptism pics to do!

For now I'll give you an update on all the goings-on in the Muhs household. Cameron still continues to jump hurdles, as he seems to have done since the day he was born. That little guy has a lot of fight in him! I took him last week for an ear re-check after our 2nd round of meds because I still thought he was a little crabby. Sure enough, Mom was right and his right ear was infected again. So we are on another round and will go back on Tuesday to check the status. Last night he slept from 9pm to 7:30am so I'm hoping that means he's starting to feel better! :) He is also doing better in the therapy dept. At his appt. on Tuesday the therapist couldn't believe how much he had changed. He was holding his head up a lot more while on his stomach and keeping it level with his body when she pulled him up from his back by his arms. That is the hardest thing to do and he was doing it!! She also said his neck muscles weren't as tight as they have been and that I can quit doing stretches and just work on his strengthening. She is hopeful that after next week we might be able to move to just every other week rather than once a week! Hooray! He still isn't doing all the things most 4-month-olds are doing but he is definitely making progress. He's kind of trying to roll over, he smiles at us ALL the time, and he LOVES to scream (happy ones)! He just lays on his play mat screaming away! It is so cute! He is pulling his legs up more and more (another thing that is hard for low-tone kids to do) and I'm hopeful that someday soon he is going to find those piggies! His favorite thing to do these days is chew on his hands, which the therapist was actually very happy to see him doing!

Owen is also changing every day. He talks more and more each day and always keeps us laughing. My favorite to date is something he said to me the other day as we were walking through the park.
"I hear thunder, Mommy!"
"Thunder? I don't hear thunder. Are you sure?"
"Oh, it's my tummy!"
Too funny! He had a great time at Tulip Time in Pella last weekend with Grandma Lynn and Daddy where he saw his first parade. Mommy and Cam stayed home as it was a little on the chilly side. I have pictures so hopefully I'll be able to get those up soon.

I celebrated the big 3-1 last week and Cody got me a couple of games for the Wii. One is American Idol because I am always so mad that he beats me at every game we play and he thought that was one that I was sure to beat him in! The other is the Wii Fit, which is the whole reason I wanted a Wii to begin with. It doesn't arrive until the 21st but I am so excited to check it out! Cody just got Guitar Hero III so he spends a lot of time at his "gigs" these days. LOL I swear he thinks he is a rock star when he plays that!

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to quit boring you with all my words and give you some cute pics to look at soon. Til then, take care and have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Beth said...

great pics and LOVE LOVE LOVE the thunder story! sounds just like him. what a sweetie. he is always saying the most funny and clever things. get some pics up of Cameron soon! He might be feeling left out :) Plus I just want to see his cute little face. Take care! Oh, and hopefully he overcomes the ear infections and doesn't end up like his cousin!