CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 09, 2008

Easter and Baptism

So here are the long-overdue pictures of our Easter weekend in Murphysboro.



This is my cousin, Stephanie. We had to stop and pose for a quick picture with her after mass.







Cade can't ever seem to get enough of Baby Cam. He sat there for the longest time just looking at him and smiling. It reminds me of when I used to do that with his Uncle Matt when were little.
How cute are these boys?!?! ;)
Cameron and Grandpa get in a little chit-chat time. I LOVE this picture! No one can get our babies to talk and smile like Grandpa! They all just love him!
Cade and Owen had a great time hunting eggs. They were both so good at it!



Of course, once they both figured out there was actually goodies inside the eggs, there were done with the hunting!

Cam and Grandma get a little snuggle time

Our little drummer boy--he and Cade are crazy over this drum. It used to be Matt & Beth's when they were little!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm so, so glad you finally got the pictures up! It was nice to get a Muhs update, I feel like it's been forever! Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mom's... Owen and Cam are so lucky to have you! Love ya! Steph

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
What a great story!! Also, those pictures are so adorable!! That pic of your dad and Cam is awesome! Your little boys are way too cute! Happy Mother's Day!

Mama Muhs said...

Thanks, Steph! That's so sweet!

And Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Cara! Hope it was a good one! I only had to change 2 diapers all day long so I think that qualifies as a good day! ;)