Daddy took this one on Saturday while I was out shopping. I'm not sure what Owen is so excited about but I thought it was cute!
And here comes Mr. Smiles! This boy loves to smile, especially when you tell him he his handsome.
This was Sunday, his first time eating cereal. He didn't care much for it but we still got him to smile!
So there you have it! I'm trying my best to take pictures of him a little more often than I have been so hopefully I can get some more up soon.
4 comments:
Just keep posting LOTS of pictures of BOTH of them!!
That a way Jeep!
Your boys have the best smiles!!
We have to get the crew together! John would have so much fun with Owen. Andrew would cause trouble, and Cam would just watch and laugh at them all.
Jayne, Eric, John & Andrew Balch
Thanks, Jayne!
You are right, we really do need to get together! I know we keep saying that but I'm really hoping we can finally make it happen this summer! We have been so busy with kids, work, and working on the house that I haven't even had time to sit down and find a time that works! We will do it soon!
Post a Comment