Travis pushed the kids on the big tire swing. This was before Owen fell right through the middle of it onto the ground. There were tears but he shook it off pretty well.
Cammers just enjoyed the breeze while he chilled in his stroller.
I think this was Owen's first time on a real swing (not the bucket ones). He still hasn't learned to pump his legs but at least he didn't fall off!
He LOVES this slide. He kept saying, "I'll go down the big slide again!" Lizzie even managed to get him to go down tandem with her a couple of times, which he loved.
Daddy had Cameron waiting when Owen came down the slide and he thought that was pretty cool.
The Caged Bird
Lizzie stopped for a bit to hold Baby Cam
It started to get a little chilly so we had to put on a cute sweater, courtesy of Cousin Cade.It was a great kick off to a great weekend. I'm hoping to get the rest of our weekend pictures up here soon but I've had trouble all day with the site. I'll keep trying though! Hope everyone else had an enjoyable weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment