
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween!
Yes, I know, it has been quite a while since my last post. We have been very busy with Cade arriving and then travelling home. I have just been exhausted from the trip and still have tons of unpacking to do, piles of laundry to attend to, and then even the fun stuff like catching up on magazines and TV shows has become a chore! LOL I will do a post with lots of Cade pictures soon--Owen was so cute with him. And, of course, I'll post some pictures of my trip. Right now, I will just post some pictures of my cute little tiger on Halloween. We're not trick-or-treating, as he doesn't get the concept, it's too cold, and Cody and I don't need to eat all that candy! So I just dressed him up for some photos today. That was difficult enough as he didn't want to stand still for a second! But I got a couple of good ones. My hat goes off to whomever designed this costume--you can't get the hood off unless it's unzipped! Genius! He tried and tried but could never get it! Anyway, here he is, runny nose and all. ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HI! I'm finally posting. I've been trying to post a comment since way back when ( I think Owen taking his diaper off), but my computer never would let me get to this part. Go figure. Anyways...thanks for all the posts. I really laugh when I read what Owen does (because if I don't laugh I would cry when Gianna does it, and it's nice to know others going through the same thing.)
It sounds like you had a wonderfully relaxing trip. Thanks for all the posts.
AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'll send you pics of the kids (including Hazel) tomorrow. WE are going trick or treating. Gianna totally "gets" it. Dominic taught her how to say "Trick or Treat" and they've been practicing all week with their pumpkin buckets. ( I put their toy cars and little stuff in it. She's going to really enjoy getting candy!)
Sorry for the long comment. I'm just glad to actually make a comment! LOL
Hi Owen! Happy Halloween! You're the cutest damn tiger I've ever seen! Hey, that rhymes :) Thanks Sarah, for all you did to help with Cade while you were here. I'm so glad you could be here my first few days as a new mom. Thanks again Cody for giving them up for so long! Love you all!
Susie--I can't wait to see the pictures! I've been waiting for pictures of Hazel!!! It doesn't surprise me that Gianna "gets" trick-or-treating--I think she's always been a little more "up" on things than Owen! LOL I'm assuming that Dominic is going to be something from "Star Wars"? What about G? Have fun!
And Bethy--I so enjoyed being with you in your first days as a new mom. I know you are going to be such a great one! Kiss that baby TONS for me!
Well just because he is so cute we will let it slide that he was a tiger. Glad to hear that you are home and getting back in the swing of things, it was so nice to get to see you and Owen even if it was for a very short time. Love you all.
Post a Comment