We have had a busy time here at Grandma and Grandpa's thus far. I think they are going to have to just install a revolving door in their house to make it easier for people when Owen is here visiting! :) We have a visitor here for Owen to entertain almost all the time, which is fun for everyone. We've shared lunches and dinners with the family. Tomorrow we are meeting Auntie Beth for lunch at my favorite restaurant, El Bajio. Then we are having dinner at Auntie Gaye's tomorrow night. Thursday Owen and I are going shopping with Meghan and Aidan, which is sure to be an entertaining day! Then Friday we'll be gearing up for Daddy to get here and Saturday I am headed to PUERTO RICO! My best friend Molly is going there for her work and asked if I would like to tag along. It just so happened to coincide with the time we are here so Owen will stay with G'ma and G'pa until I return on Wednesday. I am so excited for some fun in the sun with my best friend! We haven't been on a long trip together in quite some time so it should be fun. The only bad part is that our other best friend, Michelle, won't be able to join us. We will miss you, Chelle! Of course, somewhere in between all of this we are hoping that little Cade will finally decide to grace us with his presence! As of tonight, though, Beth says she thinks he's content to be right where he is. I guess his mama has provided him with such a happy home that he's in no hurry to leave!
Anyway, here are a few shots of Owen that I have captured over the past few days. Hope you enjoy!

Ready to party hard at Mardi Gras.

In the rocking chair that his mommy and Uncle Josh used to sit in when they were little. He loves this chair and is always getting in and out of it!

Grandma was feeding him dinner tonight. She turned around for just a minute and then when she turned back around and looked at him he had taken his arm out of his shirt! This is a new thing he has started doing and I'm not quite sure what it's about.

All ready with flashlight in hand to go on a walk tonight. We walked Bo with the neighbor, Ann, and her dog, O'Jack, tonight--something my parents and she and her husband do on a very regular basis. Owen had a great time riding along in his stroller and holding the light for Grandpa.

This was Monday evening after he had gotten up from his nap. Apparently he wasn't quite ready to get up so he snuggled up to Mama and sat with his head on me for about 10 minutes. He NEVER does that. I was in heaven!
0 comments:
Post a Comment