My baby boy all dressed up and ready to go! We tried to get a cute picture of him in front of some pretty flowers at my parents' neighbors' house, but it's almost impossible to get him to pose for a picture these days. I still think he's cute though! Don't you love the coat? His Auntie Beth bought that for him and we just love it!
With my newfound love of cakes, I had to take a picture of this one. Isn't it just beautiful? The colors of the wedding were chocolate brown and pink.

The beautiful bride and her groom, Mark. This picture doesn't do the dress justice at all. It was gorgeous and just perfect for Laura! She looked wonderful!

My cousin Megan, her son Aidan, our Aunt Tracy, myself, and Owen. There was supposed to be a picture above this one of Owen running down a long hallway (something he did ALL NIGHT LONG) but I accidentally deleted it! I'm too tired to go through and stick it back in so maybe I'll post it another time.

My cousin Morgan and her nephew Aidan on the dance floor. Such cuties!

Owen playing with Grandpa. As I said before, almost impossible to get him to look at the camera!

Owen and Grandma gettin' their groove on on the dance floor. Owen wasn't quite sure what to think of all that dancing and loud music!

My cousin Amy's daughter, Grace, who just turned 2. She was a flower girl and looked adorable in her dress! Here she is clapping on the dance floor. What a cutie!

My cousin Scott's youngest, Emma, whom Owen adored. He would go up to her and put his arms out for her to pick him up! She is six and could hardly carry him around, but he loved it! She would just walk around with him like this. Her 8-year-old sister, Leah, was also a flower girl but I never got a picture of her because she was on the dance floor almost the entire night!

Here's me and my baby boy. It took a few tries to get him to look at the camera on this one, but we got it!
We're having a great time on our visit here. Right now we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Beth's son, Cade. She called today saying she had some pains, but it looks like it was just false labor and the wait will continue. I will post pictures as soon as he arrives!
I have come down with a cold so I am not feeling so great. The good news is that since Owen was up late the last 3 nights we have been here, he caught up on sleep this morning and slept until almost 10 am! It was just what his mama needed. I will muddle through the rest of the day until Grandma and Grandpa get home to help me. They are always so helpful with him when we are here and give me a much needed break!
4 comments:
Thanks for the updated pics. I miss you!!! When you comin' home, anyway?
Miss you too! Cody's still not sure when they're doing the wiring, so I'm not sure when we'll be home. I'd say Friday or Saturday though. Did you guys end up going to the zoo? If not, maybe we could plan a trip if the weather's not too cold when we get back!
No, it was rainy so we didn't go to the zoo. Yes, definately have to plan a trip - weather pending. Hope the pedicure was nice!! Have a safe trip
Maybe we can plan to go on that Sunday after we get back--the 29th, I think. We have to go soon before it starts to SNOW! :)
Pedicure was great except for the fact that I had to wait a long time! Oh well, at least I wasn't waiting with a screaming kid! :)
Post a Comment