My first official picture with my new "nephew."
Owen got a little jealous when Mommy was holding Cade. He had to get on my lap and sit with us! He was so cute though. He said, "Baby!" a lot and it was really the first time he connected a word with its actual meaning. It was the sweetest thing.
Here he is giving Cade lots of loves.

He was so excited to see his Auntie Beth and he kept trying to get up into bed with her!

He finally got up there with her and gave her lots of hugs and kisses.
Here's little Cade when he got home from the hospital. I think he looks like his Mama.
Here he is sleeping away in his Daddy's arms.
I'm told everyone is doing well, aside from the fact that Cade sometimes doesn't want to go to sleep at night! Ah, I remember those days! We are all so happy that he is finally here and looking forward to seeing him again at Christmas. For more updated pictures, check out the Brooks Family blog in the links section.

3 comments:
Love all the pictures! I hadn't seen most of those. Really though, couldn't somebody have told me I needed a little makeup or even a shower??? :) oh well. nothing else really mattered that day i guess.
He's a cutie! Congratulations to you all!
You looked like a beautiful, glowing new mother!! You're right, nothing else mattered that day. :)
Post a Comment