CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Basket O' Fun

Who needs a bunch of expensive toys when you have a basket to play in? This basket sits by the back door with towels in it for when Murphy comes inside and he's wet. Owen's newest thing is to empty out all the towels and play in the basket. And I wonder why I'm not in the mood to put up Christmas decorations!!! :) This child plays with anything that isn't an actual toy. If the things he currently plays with are any indication of what he'd like for Christmas this year, I guess you might see on his list some coasters, a bunch of swim diapers, picture frames, and absolutely anything that he can place on his or my head and put out his hands and say, "Ta da!"




2 comments:

Beth said...

what a cutie! can't wait to see you all at Christmas. We are counting down the days!

mgntrower said...

Oh my gosh how funny! Glad to know my kid isn't the only one. Anything paper, napkins, straw wrappers, and oh wait... cups, yes drinking cups. The COOLEST things EVER!! She just licks the side and thinks that she is drinking or something I guess? Too funny! Love this pic though, and I can just picture him w/ the basket on his head saying Ta da... too cute!