Owen made Grandpa read this book about a hundred times this weekend. He loved it! And good 'ol Grandpa never complained. And for those of you wondering, no, Owen wasn't scared of Grandpa at all!!! They thought he might be but he went right to Grandpa as soon as he walked in the door and just said, "Hi!" It was too cute.
We discovered this weekend that Owen has a fondness for pie. He would just go around to whoever had some and share theirs. Whey they ran out, he'd move on to the next person. He especially loved sharing Grandma's pie with her. Here he is scraping her bowl clean.
I think this was after he was licking the spoon clean.So, another Thanksgiving is over and now we are gearing up for Christmas. I've still got to put up the tree and decorations, although I've decided on just doing a few decs this year since I'm sure my little mischief maker will be getting into them. Then we have to get the picture with Santa and shop and get the cards sent out and on and on and on and on....It never ends but it's so much fun, isn't it?! Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comments:
Love the pics of Owen and his grandparents! TOO CUTE!!! And thank you for putting me in my place lol!
lOVE,
THE WICKED STEPMOM =)
Post a Comment