CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Owen's Big Announcement

Owen has been dying to share something with you all so without further ado, here it is:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! We wish you the best in your pregnancy! That is so awesome!

Uncle Josh came by to see us this weekend - it was great to visit with him. I remember when he practically lived with us for a couple of years. I swear that Emily thought he was part of our family! :) ha.ha.

Congratulations!!!!

Heidi & Luke

mgntrower said...

Too cute!!! I'm glad you finally decided to break the news, and what a perfect way to do it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I bet Owen is excited to get a baby brother or sister!!

Matt and Jess said...

Can't wait for the new addition to the family, Owen will make an great big brother.

Beth said...

Well congrats Owen! Life is just going to be so much fun! We are so happy for you all. Hope you are feeling better. But if not, remember it is WELL worth it! Love you guys and can't wait to have another addition to the family!!!

Kate O'Brien said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are all so excited for you guys!
The O'Brien Family