Grandma Lynn came to visit us for Easter again this year and we had a wonderful time. Owen dyed and hunted eggs, I made a yummy roast, and Cody, Owen, and I were able to go to church together for the first time in quite a while. (We have been alternating Sundays with Owen since Cameron can't go.)
As Owen has told me before, "Every baker needs a good licker, Mommy." I guess he is mine!
Cameron got a few of his favorite things in his Easter basket. Goldfish and a Baby Einstein book!
Owen on the move for eggs!
An assist from Daddy--that Easter Bunny is a tricky dude!
The best family photo we were able to get.
Enjoying their Easter basket loot.
Owen and Grandma love to sit outside!
And that wraps up the Muhs 2010 Easter Eggstravaganza. It was totally worth the 4 month wait, wasn't it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment