Owen seems to share his mama's love of baking and is always eager to lend a helping hand. So you can imagine how excited we were when we were at the Dutch Market during Tulip Time and found a Thomas apron! Of course, we just had to buy it, much to Daddy's chagrin. Apparently the man who has spent upwards of $5 on one beer thinks that $8 is just too much for a child's apron. But I digress.
We got right to work and made good use of the apron on Mother's Day, when Owen helped me make pancakes.
We are still working on his candid smile.
He hangs his apron next to mine in the kitchen and is always sure to run and put it on each time he helps me bake. I'd definitely say we've gotten our $8 out of it!
4 comments:
Holy cow you're on a roll with the posts! And this is adorable! What a happy little helper...and cute too! Thanks for sharing. Love seeing what you guys are up to up there :)
Love the apron! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
My little assistant and I will be in the kitchen baking away for Logan's birthday today! We can't wait to see you all!
Owen looks like he's in seventh Heaven with the apron!!! But Gary and I couldn't help but notice that in the middle pic, O seems to have grown a tail! When did that happen?? Maybe he's hanging around Murphy too much! lol-
Post a Comment