CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Power of Suggestion

A few weeks ago I made a suggestion to my brother, a faithful Muhs News follower, that he should start a blog himself. I really didn't ever think he'd do it but I'm happy to say he accepted my challenge! Head on over to The Glodo Life in the STL to read all about the man behind the funny (and often a little weird) annonymous comments you see here on my blog. He's almost as good at this as his little sister. Almost. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I must admit I'm quite blogtastic. I don't have much "flare" to the site but have plenty of cowbell to go around. I'm only lacking one thing...I still have figured out how to get my dam name on these comments! How am I able to sign up for a blog but can't get a name to post? I've tried everything...everyone will just have to accept me as just being "Anonymous".

Mama Muhs said...

Now that you have your own blogger account you can sign in after you comment and that name will show up. Like how mine shows up as Mama Muhs when I comment on yours. I'll give you a blog tutorial next week!