CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 04, 2009

Doing His Part

Upon hearing that he might be a little delayed in a couple of areas, Cameron decided to take matters into his own hands.

"How do you spell 'google'?"

3 comments:

Melissa Mulvaney said...

Sarah,
I have so enjoyed reading your blog. I am amazed at how open and vulnerable you are willing to be with everyone. It's amazing to read the number of challenges you as a family have overcome, but it does not surprise me that you are able to face each one with so much bravery.

I can't get over how much Owen has grown to look like Cody and how big Cameron has gotten. Joe and I are praying for all of you.

Love, Melissa

BTW: That bit about Cody's missing underwear was hysterical. I laughed until I peed. I swear that if I didn't wash Joe's underwear he'd be running to the store every week to buy them new!

Gaye Youngman said...

You had it right when you said Cam will do things in his own time. He was hanging right in there with the big boys at Auntie Beth's house!

Mama Muhs said...

Melissa,

I am so glad you are reading! I think the reason I feel I can be so open is because I don't have much of a clue as to who is reading and how often. So I just write away! It's very therapuetic for me. And, let's face it, it's often times the only adult "conversation" I have in a given day! ;) Thanks for the sweet message!