***Tapping his fork on his high chair tray he says to me, "It's a tap dancer!"***
***Yesterday I told him we were going to go get his haircut and he said, "Get haircut and see Grandpa?" (Because he usually goes with Grandpa Steve to get his haircut when we're in Murphysboro.)***
***Cody let me sleep in on Saturday morning and when I woke up I yelled for Owen to come in and see me. He climbed up in bed with me and said, "Hey, sleepyhead!"***
***When he is done with his bath at night he likes to run in to see Daddy and yells, "Oodie Nudie!" Daddy will say, "Hey, Oodie Nudie!" One day he was walking around the house in the middle of the day and said to himself, "Hey, Oodie Nudie!" He then realized he was dressed and changed his mind and said, "Hey, Shirt On!"***
***Last night Cody was changing his diaper and when he took it off Owen said, "Phew! Stinky pee pee!"***
***When reading his books to himself he sits down, picks out a book and says, "Wanna read this book? Yeah, that'll be a good one."***
***As I was cleaning the bathtub yesterday, Owen came up behind me, hugged me and said, "Oh, Mommy, you're so cute!"***
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hoping Cody had a great first day in his new position!
P.S. Like the new layout, too!!
Love the Owenisms! I'm sure he keeps you and Cody laughing.
Hey is such a cute little boy with his Owenisms! I bet you just crack up all day!
Post a Comment