CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Boy's Rite of Passage

I really don't think a man can go through life without trying on his mother's high heels at least once, do you? And just to clarify, Owen pulled these out of my closet and put them on all by himself. I meerly captured the moment. He was walking around in them saying, "I'm so tall!" Wear them proudly, son!




6 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

Hi guys! Those cookie photos are adorable and then the heels! Owen is a cute! Only a month til the new baby! We're so excited for you guys! Take care and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Cody is especially proud of him and of you for posting them online. Someday...this will probably haunt him in a future life! Have a great day and stay away from the stinkin' chocolate!

Mama Muhs said...

Yeah, between showing this and Cameron's "manhood" on here, I'm sure my boys are just going to LOVE me when they grow up! LOL And I'm trying to stay away from it but it's soooo hard! I at least promise not to eat that much in one sitting again! Can you imagine if I'd called you at 3am for that?!?! I think it's safe to say you would have killed me! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL, Sarah! The shoes almost fit him perfectly heheee (you & your lil feet)!

Love,
Linda

Matt and Jess said...

Matt said I feel really bad for Owen, he should be trying on his Dad workboots or something. I told him that I was sure he tryed on his mom's heels and if I can find a picture when we are back for Christmas I'm going to post it.

Anonymous said...

Let's try picking up the hammer or learning to work the remote for the tv. High heels and baking! I can see it now, Owen will be the top salesgirl for the girl scout cookie drive.