Owen is doing pretty well, though he's taking the adjustment a little harder than I thought he would. He loves Cameron and loves on him all the time saying, "He's so cute!" or "He's so teeny weeny!!" But I think he is a little more jealous than I thought he would be. I guess it will all just take time. We are hoping to get him moved over to his big boy room in the next couple of weeks since we weren't able to get that done before Cam arrived. I think that will excite him to have a whole new Thomas room.
That's about all that's going on here. So I guess it's on to the pictures!
Owen with his new Thomas train set which he absolutely loves. He had so much fun opening gifts. Every time he opened one he would get these big eyes and gasp. It was so cute! Then he started opening our presents when he ran out and he'd gasp and say, "It's a box!" like it was the best gift ever!We have yet to let Owen actually hold Cameron because he is so small and we are afraid he will just want to hold him all the time. He could also pick him up if he wanted to do because he's so small so we don't want to put any ideas into his head!







Cameron has been spending a lot of time in his infant carrier due to some congestion. The doctor says it is his first cold. :( It hasn't gotten any worse so we are happy about that.That's all for now. I'll try to get some better close-up pics of Cam and post them ASAP. Hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:
Thanks so much for taking all that time to post all those wonderful pictures! All of us on our "blog community" are so happy and excited for you! Keep those pictures a coming!! Happy New Year
Owen looks so grown up now! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures! Hope everyone is doing okay. We'll talk to you soon!
Love, Susie
WOW! Seeing them side-by-side makes Owen seem like a giant! Great job on getting him to eat - you're the bomb! Take care!
Jasmine
I know! My mom and I were just talking last night about how it seems like Owen has grown a foot and gained 10 lbs. since Cameron came along. He puts his hands on Cam and they look like giant hands!
I'm just getting around to the blog community after being on vacation and WOW...Cameron is here...and he is so tiny and absolutely adorable. Congratulations!!! Love all the pictures.
Owen just wants Grandma Debbie to know how much her gifts are appreciated -- much like his mother did when she was little and opened an "air deflector" box from Grandma Avis. You acted so excited to receive an air deflector, not knowing that there was really something you wanted inside that box. ;)
We can't wait to see you all!!!
Congrats!!!
There is noting like two little boys! :)
John didn't hold Andrew for the longest time either. :)
Take care,
Jayne, Eric, John & Andrew Balch
Post a Comment