CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cameron's Hospital Picture

After nearly 2 weeks they have finally posted Cameron's picture on the hospital web page. To see it go here. Below is actually the picture we selected to have on their page but the woman called me this morning and said that in order for it to fit she was going to have to cut his arms out of the picture. And that was the reason we picked this one in the first place! So I had to choose another one but still thought I would share this one because I think it's so darn cute.

We are all still doing well, though I'm a bit exhausted. I still have no idea how I'm going to handle all of this when Grandma leaves me but I have 2 weeks to figure it out! Hopefully that's enough time! Cameron has been all over the spectrum when it comes to nursing. One day he's doing great and others it's just a chore to get him to wake up and eat. Fortunately for him, not so much for me, he is actually waking himself up today every 2 hours to eat. I am glad that he is getting the idea but the whole 2 hour thing is exhausting! I will be glad when we get into a better routine.
Owen is doing splendidly. Grandma bought him the Thomas Bedding for his big boy room and he just loves it. Now all we have to do is get some accessories and actually clean the room out for him to move in. Slowly but surely!
We finally have a mud and tape guy who says he can get the job done in the basement in 4 days. We're hoping to get him in here ASAP and then hoping that when Uncle Josh visits in 2 weeks he can help Cody get the ceiling tiles in. Then we just have to get the carpet in and we can move stuff down there. Hooray! Stay tuned for some updated Basement Progress pics!

3 comments:

Kate B said...

OMG! What a cutie patootie! Cameron is an adorable baby and I love the picture. It's as if he's saying "I'm here. I'm cute. I'm ready for a hug." Congratulations! I am so happy for you, Cody and Owen. Can't wait to meet the new little guy!

mgntrower said...

Sarah he is so precious, so tiny and so sweet. That is so funny with his arms out like that. What ANOTHER precious little boy you have. Congrats again to all! Hope to get to see him "live and in person" soon.

Mama Muhs said...

Thanks, gals! That's so sweet!