CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Birthday Message From Owen

Auntie Gaye, I really wanted to send you a great birthday message today but unfortunately I partied a little too hard last night in honor of your birthday and I just couldn't get up this morning to get it all together. Next time I won't do all those shots of milk right before I go to bed and maybe I won't be so zonked the next day.

Oh well, the good news for me is that Mommy's birthday is coming up (I think it's her 25th) so I still have all week to party til dawn. Milk shots here I come!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today and I love you and I'm thinking of you!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

*disclaimer: mommy would like to note that I am, indeed, asleep in this picture and this is really how I looked when she went into wake me up. I'm tellin' ya, it's those shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I remember a few nights like that many years ago. Only I don't think it was from drinking milk. :)
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Owie. I love you, too!
If Mommy is turning 25 next week and I was 25 when Mommy was born, I guess that makes me 50 today. ;)
Love you all,
Auntie Gaye

Mama Muhs said...

Ah, you see, that's the joy of this game! You can pick whatever age you want to be! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture you drew for me, Owen. I love it! You are such a good artist!
I love you,
Auntie Gaye