CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Count Owen



I know he's looking at me like I'm a crazy woman when I tell him to do what "The Count" from "Sesame Street" says but I swear he does it EVERY OTHER TIME! Oh well, you'll all just have to settle for me doing it instead!

3 comments:

Jasmine Eisenbarth said...

at least your lips are better so you CAN count!!!

I have some catching up to do tonight.

We are heading home tomorrow for Easter. I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Mama Muhs said...

Actually, I did that video a couple of days ago, before the swelled lips. They swelled AGAIN last night. And I got hives AGAIN. I have no idea what's wrong with me!

Anyway, you do need to catch up! I've been checking your blog for a week and nothing new!

Have a great Easter and I'll talk to you when you get home!

Anonymous said...

This video should be titled " What Serious Eyes You Have Count Owen". Sarah you know I love you but the picture of your lips could possibly be the funniest thing I have seen in 2007. You can blame dad, he showed me the picture. Could I get a copy of that for my refrigerator, now that's good stuff!