No, Cody is not beating me. For some reason, my lips and/or face keep swelling off and on. This has been going on for about 3 years now but I don't remember it happening since I've had Owen. It happened a lot before I had him but then it just sort of quit. Then this weekend it started happening again. Friday night it was very slight, then the same on Saturday, and then Sunday I looked like I'd been on the losing end of boxing match. This wasn't even the biggest they got! Cody kept calling me Angelina or Goldie. I had to take 3 doses of benadryl before they would go down--in the past I've only needed one. Cody researched it online for me and didn't really find much except that there is something in toothpaste that I could be allergic to. But I think that it would happen every time I brushed my teeth, and it happened yeseterday when I woke up before even brushing my teeth. I've tried to think of different things I've eaten or put on my face and I'm just not coming up with anything. From Cody's research, he found that a lot of other people have the same thing and they don't know what it is. Anyone got any words of wisdom on this topic?Monday, April 02, 2007
Pucker Up
So here is what I looked like pretty much all day yesterday:
No, Cody is not beating me. For some reason, my lips and/or face keep swelling off and on. This has been going on for about 3 years now but I don't remember it happening since I've had Owen. It happened a lot before I had him but then it just sort of quit. Then this weekend it started happening again. Friday night it was very slight, then the same on Saturday, and then Sunday I looked like I'd been on the losing end of boxing match. This wasn't even the biggest they got! Cody kept calling me Angelina or Goldie. I had to take 3 doses of benadryl before they would go down--in the past I've only needed one. Cody researched it online for me and didn't really find much except that there is something in toothpaste that I could be allergic to. But I think that it would happen every time I brushed my teeth, and it happened yeseterday when I woke up before even brushing my teeth. I've tried to think of different things I've eaten or put on my face and I'm just not coming up with anything. From Cody's research, he found that a lot of other people have the same thing and they don't know what it is. Anyone got any words of wisdom on this topic?
No, Cody is not beating me. For some reason, my lips and/or face keep swelling off and on. This has been going on for about 3 years now but I don't remember it happening since I've had Owen. It happened a lot before I had him but then it just sort of quit. Then this weekend it started happening again. Friday night it was very slight, then the same on Saturday, and then Sunday I looked like I'd been on the losing end of boxing match. This wasn't even the biggest they got! Cody kept calling me Angelina or Goldie. I had to take 3 doses of benadryl before they would go down--in the past I've only needed one. Cody researched it online for me and didn't really find much except that there is something in toothpaste that I could be allergic to. But I think that it would happen every time I brushed my teeth, and it happened yeseterday when I woke up before even brushing my teeth. I've tried to think of different things I've eaten or put on my face and I'm just not coming up with anything. From Cody's research, he found that a lot of other people have the same thing and they don't know what it is. Anyone got any words of wisdom on this topic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like you're on your own. sorry we don't have any advice for ya! love ya Angelina!
Hi Sarah,
I am not sure if you know who I am. My name is Heather
(Murphy) Harris and I grew up with Matt and Beth and my brother Colin is about the same age as you. I read your blog through Beth and this post caught me eye, or should I say my lip. I never thougt I would find anyone else you has this happen to them. It is the weirdest thing...it's sporadic in occurance, but seems to happen after I have eaten something really cold like ice cream. It hasn't happened in a while but when it does, it swells a couple of times and then it doesn't happen again for quite some time. I can always tell it is going to happen because my lip will start to have an itchy feeling and then it swells up like crazy. Just like you, I have pictures to prove it. Anyway, I thought I would share this with you so you didn't have to stand alone.
Holy crap, is that Marylin Monroe or just Sarah with the hives? People pay plastic surgeons big money for lips like that! As Billy Crystal would say, "Darling, You Look Marrrrvelous!"
Post a Comment