CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank Goodness for Bath Nights!!

Yesterday, while Owen was eating his lunch I was walking around the house doing a few things. He is at that age now where he can feed himself fairly well and I don't worry if I'm not sitting there right next to him the entire time he's eating. Apparently, I need to rethink that, as this is what I found when I came back into the room:

He is pretty good at feeding himself prunes but when he gets down to the bottom and can't get it out with the spoon he just takes it upon himself to get it out with his hands. He looked up at me with his messy face and said, "More?"
I'm really not even sure why he still bothered with the spoon!

I thought I was going to need an entire roll of paper towels just to clean him off!!! Needless to say, a bath was in high demand last night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

and...it doesn't get better. I caught Lizzie "washing" her hands with chocolate ice cream.

Aparently, I don't love her enough to laugh at it and take her picture. I just screamed and demanded she go wash her hands.

Oh, I almost forgot...I had to threaten to NEVER have ice cream again.

What a great MOM!!!!!!!