Well, I gotta say it took me a couple days to get this post up as I was hoping it would be a victory post. My guy was pretty upset on Sunday night but he seemed to be doing better yesterday. When we left the Eisenbarths' he got into the bag and got out the Fritos I had brought. He said, "I need to console myself with food." I told him he could get the dip out too but he said it was too much work. Then a few minutes later he was getting out the dip saying, "I think this hurt requires dip." LOL I also learned last night that the rest of the way home he pretended to sleep because he was too upset to make small talk. I would have been mad if it weren't so cute! ;) But as I said, he is doing better and he's still a die-hard Bears fan as he will be to the end! I didn't get any pictures of the Muhses in all our Bears gear but I did get some cute ones of the kids running around. Owen, as always, had a great time with the girls. He just loves playing with them and Grace always tells us how much she likes it when we come over.

Eating dinner and saying, "Cheese!"
I believe this is his first Jello Jiggler and he seemed to like it pretty well.

The gang--Grace, Owen, and Lizzie.

Owen and his favorite gal, Grace. He just loves her. He walked around the whole night calling her name, "Gray! Gray!" Then she asked him if he was going to be her boyfriend. Too cute!

Owen chillin' on the pink Princess couch with a Dora book, ignoring the football game. His daddy was so proud.
Here's to hoping the Bears make it there again next year!
4 comments:
looks like you all had fun! he is too cute with those girls! love ya!
Beth
I didn't know that Grace asked Owen to "go out"! Boy, that sure brings back the memories. Better luck next year Bears fans!
Yeah, I forgot her mommy preyed on a younger man way back when, too! haha!!!!
GOTTA GET 'EM WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE.
Post a Comment