CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Evolution of the Banana

Owen has loved bananas ever since he was eating them from a baby food jar. Now he goes into the kitchen and sees them and points, "Nana! Nana!" Sometimes I have to hide them from him! (I don't like him to eat too many because they stop him up!) Here are some pictures of his first time eating a real banana and then some I took of him eating one just a few days ago.





I just can't believe that my baby who once ate bananas pureed from a jar can now hold the whole banana all by himself and eat it! It's the little things like these that smack me in the face and show me just how much he's changing and growing every day. Before I know it, he'll be going off to college! For now though, he still can't peel the banana, so he still needs his mama for something!

1 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Too cute, it is crazy the something so small can make you realize how much he is growing up!! Love you all